Friday, June 26, 2015

Make a Wish Avery

Hello everybody! TGIF! Today I have a card to share with using "Make a Wish Avery" from The Paper Nest Dolls

 
Isn't she just precious? I Coptic colored her and fussy cut her out. The paper collection I used is from Maja Design called "Spring Basics". I sewed and distressed around all the edges of the papers. The sentiment is from a die cut from the Kaiser Craft "Secret Garden" collection. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the metal rimmed pearls and lace are from Stampin Up. I will put links to the products I used below and list the Copic Markers I used as well. Thank you do much for popping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!

Copic Markers used

Hair: E59,E57,E55,E31,E30
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,R04
Dress:V25,V22,V20
Bow/Barrett/Sandals: BG13,BG11,BG10
Dandelions: YG09,YG05,YG03,C1


                                                                         Hugs
                                                                        Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs