Monday, July 28, 2014

Hula Girl Ellie by Katie

Good Morning!
Today I have another card showcased here on the Paper Nest Dolls blog and can't wait to share it with you :)



Card Recipe:
Image - Hula Girl Ellie
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Spring Stack by DCWV
Corners - Doodlebug
Accents - KI Memories
Sun - O'Scrap
Border Punch - Martha Stewart Daisy
Ribbon - Target $1 Spot






Now I've seen Hula dancers but never tried it myself but Hula Girl Ellie certainly seems to know what she is doing ;) I would love to be on vacation in the islands right now but instead I'm running "Mom's Taxi" to all the practices, can't wait for school to start and get some time to myself again!
I hope you liked my little cutie and that she brought a little Summer Sunshine into your day.

Katie

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs