Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Schoolgirl Avery by Katie Tate

Katie from Both Sides of The Paper here to share a little school themed card featuring Schoolgirl Avery



Card Recipe:
Image - Schoolgirl Avery
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper and Sentiment - Colorbok
Borders - O'Scrap
Spotted Brads - The Paper Studio
Oval Die - Beaded Ovals by Spellbinders




The sentiment tag on the front had a little brown gingham topper so I found a little piece of matching ribbon for the inside.



I happened to have a tiny premade bow that was just the right color and so I popped it on Avery head, so cute!
I really hope you liked this little gal :)
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs