Friday, May 23, 2014

Sitting Pretty Ellie by Katie Tate

Hello, Katie from Both Sides of The Paper here and I want to share it with you Sitting Pretty Ellie that is one of the latest images from Christine and it only available as a digital on etsy for a short period and very soon you will be able to get it in the Rubber Stamp Store






I kept the inside simple, just a message mat for your special greeting.



Ellie looks so happy sitting there in the sunshine and I'm sure many of you would love to just take a moment for yourself and have a relaxing moment too :)
I hope you like her.
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs