Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Nautical Ellie


Although my style rests more on the CAS style of cardmaking I do also love a bit of colouring and layers... enter my love for The Paper Nest Dolls. 

Today I'm sharing with you one of my absolute favourites from the last PND release... Nautical Ellie....


I wanted to really go to town with the nautical theme so I pulled out some navy and red papers and matted all of these layers onto navy card. 


When I think nautical, I think rope and knots ... so they had to be added. Oh and an anchor cut from metal sheet. 


The cute little sentiment is from Wplus9 'Dockside' and was stamped on vellum using Archival ink. 


The star of the show ... I have coloured her up using Copics.  

Thank you so much for popping in!

Hugs, Lydia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs