Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Farmer Owen & Hair Color 8 and Skin Tone 7

*** Copic tutorial below***

Hey everyone Heather here from Heather's Hobbie Haven.
I have 2 things to share with you today. 
I made using the cute Farmer Owen
                                                            Love his little overall's



                           He's available as a card kit over at Heather's Hobbie Haven
                                                           if your interested HERE



I have a new hair color for you today...............
How about a brunette this week.
I color from dark to light, but if you color from light to dark that’s great to.
Just reverse the color order.

Heather Huggins - The Paper Nest Dolls - Copic Hair Color

I used Copic Markers
The order I colored her hair.

E37
E35
E33
E31

Again this week use the E35 sparingly on the outside edges.

Heather Huggins - The Paper Nest Dolls - Copic Skin Tone


The order I colored her skin:

E35
E13
E31

Cheeks:
R20

I hope your having fun coloring with me.
Don't get behind!

See you next week.


6 comments:

  1. Love how you coloured his nose and pants.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning card - your colouring is sooooo good xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card Heather, and Thanx for another great coloring tip!!

    hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Farmer Owen card. TFS.
    Yay a brunette. lol.
    Thanks for the Copic color tutorials.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely to cute, love that sentiment, it's perfect cause he is holding the little chic. Your coloring is fabulous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather this card is amazing. Do you have a video on your grass yet? oh I love it. And i love the new color swatches too thanks so much...beautiful work

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs