Friday, June 28, 2013

Tea Time Avery & Queen Ellie

Hi Fellow Crafters! It's Valerie here from ValByDesign, and I have 2 really awesome cards today that will complete my set of the Wonderland Collection.

The first image is Tea Time Avery 

I colored each image with Copics, and placed each on a 6" x 6" card

And the second  image is Queen Ellie




And here are my 4 renditions of the adorable Wonderland Collection:
Queen Ellie
 
Hatter Owen
 
 Tea Time Avery
Emma Rabbit
                  
I have more images, along with the Copics used on these cards, and all the supplies are listed also, on my BLOG;  head on over for a looksie!

One last thing: I'm SUPER-DUPER excited because today I will be at my first Copic Certification class! And tomorrow I'm taking the Advanced Certification class! Hopefully when I return, I'll be able to share some awesome Copic tips with all of you!

           
                        
                                    

Happy cards making, and Copic coloring, my crafting friends!

Valerie :)




1 comment:

  1. Wow these are amazing. Love how you brought them all back together to show then as a set. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs